Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Rebranding! (And: Skillshare is awesome)

I've been taking several classes on Skillshare. It's pretty awesome for those in design, media, fashion, etc. I've finished a class about branding and another about speciality printing techniques, and I'm currently taking ones about responsive web design, business models, and 3d printing. Will I use all these in daily life?  No, but it's nice to know about things.

Anyway, I thought I'd share the results of my branding class with you guys.  I've been wanting to re-do my Trillium Arts branding and website for a while, and this gave me a really good start.  It began with the creative brief. Following that I came up with the rest of the parts, culminating with my full brand presentation.

Here's some jpg's of the presentation (some of the white backgrounds came out grey in the jpgs when I uploaded them to blogger, which is just weird, but whatever).  Let me know what you think!











No comments :